Saturday, June 29, 2013

Emily's Bathroom Before and After

Bathroom Makeover Reveal!!

Emily is visiting her Daddy in California.. miss her soooo much! My therapy... decorating her bedroom and bathroom in our new place! I am trying to be thrifty with the decorations..

Before

And.... After!


The shelves came from Target ... only thing I bought that wasnt on sale. I bought the mason jar at dollar tree for $1 and painted  it pink with acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby that was on sale. I already had the organier on the back of the toilet, it came from Michaels and it was 50% off. $6.50
The E on the mirror came from Hobby Lobby $2.99, I painted it with the same paint for the mason jar, everything in the bathroom is hung with comand adhesive strips as we are renting and do not want to put nail holes. The square "canvas's" are actually square foam mounting boards from Hobby Lobby $3.99 with scrapbooking paper some were .99 and some were 1.99 if you look in the closer up pics you can see they are glittery... my baby girl loves her bling bling... The jewerly box organizer, I already had, came from Michaels was 50% off paid $4.50. The jewerly tree shaped like a flower, I already had also came from Bed Bath and Beyond on sale $5.99.

The black and white towels, shower curtain, soap dish, toothbrush holder and rug all came from Bed Bath and Beyond, various prices was on clearance. (got this 3 years ago) The pink towels are from Target.






I know she will love it cant wait for her to see it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment